Thursday 18 January 2018

Hope of Light!

HOPE!
A word only gives us strength to cope up with any difficulty or to sustain the term called LIFE.

LIGHT!
Light, according to science a particle which has highest speed in the universe (#till known to me).

But just imagine a road with no lights on the streets, complete dark and surrounding filled with howling sounds of various animals and all of sudden you get to see street light, though it is dim light, but still there is some relief in mind, all of sudden a level of confidence emerges, though scientifically those are just some particles, but these particles are giving so much of faith that even there are circumstances that would be intolerable, we have a hope of enlightenment that we would complete the task which I had selected.

Basically we all must be the hope of light in for those who are suffering from some or other difficulties. Who knows that our silliest idea or silliest situation could give a person a hope to fight for the rights he or she might have not received yet.

Today being a boy, I too have restriction. When a girl says that she gets restrictions by her family, I am there to tell her that see me, I am a boy, but then too I have to report home before 9 p.m.  though it is a small thing for me or even sometimes it doesn't matter to me, but for that girl, it makes her feel that even though in today's life, boys too have restrictions same like me. It gives her relaxation and calm mind, which results that she won't fight with her parents after knowing today's reality of restrictions.


There is a quote "What is the most happiest thing in the WORLD? the reply was Ever tried to be someone who can be the WORLD to SOMEONE."


#pic is clicked by me.
#Location-Kala Talav, Kalyan, Mumbai, INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment